Extend eating times and help prevent boredom with this small-holed net designed to hold our munch range of fibre blocks.
Hanging up your munch or fibre block allows you to use your munch in a variety of ways to help combat boredom in horses.
• Specially designed to hold a 1kg munch block
• Hang in the stable or lorry or trailer when you are out and about
• Combine the munch net with a munch block for a perfect boredom breaker
• Use whilst horse is tied up for the farrier, vet, physio or just for grooming
• Prolongs the eating of vitamunch or munch snacks
• EU Registered Design
• Available in blue, pink, purple and red
• One size
• Horses are trickle feeders and therefore their stomachs continually produce acid, feeding fibre in the form of blocks in a small-holed net, can help buffer this acid as chewing produces acid-buffering saliva.
top of page
bottom of page