THE HEAT PAD PLUS has been designed and developed to be used on people and animals such as equines, canines and felines just to name a few.
It is everything you love about our original BEST SELLER Heat Pad but TWO TIMES bigger!
The Heat Pad Plus has been made using double thickness insulation wadding along with a faux leatherette making the pad lightweight, flexible and super soft to touch.
It runs off a 12 volt smart lithium ion battery, providing soothing heat to all.
This product provides drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
Adjustable elastic strap:
1. 180cm length recommended for use on people and small animals e.g dogs.
2. 215cm length recommended for use on larger animals e.g horses
Temperature will vary due to environmental conditions it is used in,
1. Red LED (47°c-49°c)-use on horses and animals with a thick coat. Peoples knees and other joints to provide pain relief (especially arthritis) - Approx lasts 2 hours
2. Orange LED (44°c-46°c)-use on peoples backs (consider using it over a thin t-shirt if you have sensitive skin to heat but can be used directly on the skin, just turn down if it feels too warm) and clipped out horses if red is too warm for them - Approx lasts 2.45 hours
4. Green LED (41°c-43°c)- use on peoples back and if a person wishes to lay down on the pad - Approx lasts 4 hours
5. Flashing Green LED (37°c-40°c)-same as green above just slightly cooler - Approx lasts 7 hours
This is just a rough guide, if used on yourself drop down a setting if too warm, if used on animals make sure they aren’t too warm by carrying out regular checks, never leave the pad unsupervised.
**If the pad is felt off the body it won't represent these temperatures as the pad works on heat building up between the pad and the body.**
-Use 15-20 minutes before a ride to help cold backed horses, 15-20 minutes after a ride to relax
- 30 minutes - 1 hour a day for treatment of a problem area on people or animals.
- 30 minutes a day for maintenance or relaxation sessions.
- There is no maximum length of time you can leave it on.
Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles . This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on both people and animals, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, improve flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort.
The Heat Pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress
The Heat Pad (46cm*72cm)
A tough 600D polyester protective bag (Also hand made in the UK)
170 cm long neoprene waist belt (can be cut down or folded to size)
Two elastic straps (surcingles) (two sizes available to choose from 180cm long or 215cm)
A 12 volt smart lithium ion battery with four temperature settings
An international charger (UK,EU,US, AUS) with an LED light to indicate charged status.
We have safety as our first thought, the battery has a special built in thermostat to prevent from over heating. If the battery becomes too warm then the battery itself will turn off automatically.
The battery pack is mobile and has two locations it can be placed on the pad, it can also be moved from the heat pad onto the neoprene waist belt if needed.
We are supporting the British manufacturing industry and have had The Heat Pad Plus made in Britain.
**1 year quality guarantee,covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal**
**1 year quality guarantee covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal**
top of page
bottom of page