The Feel Good Therapy Package includes the famous HEAT PAD package and one MASSAGE MITT. This deal offers a discount of £3.99 compared to being bought seperately.
Both innovative products have been designed to be used on people and animals.
The light weight, flexible, super soft Heat Pad runs off a 12 volt smart lithium ion battery, providing soothing heat to all and delivering amazing results to hundreds of happy customers.
Both products provide drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
Adjustable elastic strap:
1. 180cm length recommended for use on people and small animals e.g dogs.
2. 215cm length recommended for use on larger animals e.g horses
**1 year quality guarantee covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal, covers the heat pad only**
**Colours may vary very slightly from the images**
BENEFITS OF HEAT THERAPY;
Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles . This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on both people and animals, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, improve flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort.
The Heat Pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress
The Massage Mitt has been designed to be used on people and animals such as equines, canines and felines just to name a few.
This innonative, light weight, flexible mitt relaxes tight and tense muscles, increases blood circulation and reduces stress.
Easy to use and durably designed from a robust polymer and nine 360 degree rotating steel balls. This palm shaped mitt is exceptionally easy to use and will conform to the contours of the body.
*THE MASSAGE MITT DOES NOT REQUIRE BATTERIES*
The Heat Pad (33cm*45cm)
A tough 600D polyester protective bag (Also hand made in the UK)
170 cm long neoprene waist belt (can be cut down or folded to size)
An elastic strap (surcingle) 215cm.
A 12 volt smart lithium ion battery with four temperature settings
We have safety as our first thought, the battery has a special built in thermostat to prevent from over heating. If the battery becomes too warm then the battery itself will turn off automatically.
The battery pack is mobile and can be moved from the heat pad onto the neoprene waist belt.
We are supporting the British manufacturing industry and have had The Heat Pad made in Britain.
**1 year quality guarantee,covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal, covers heat pad only**
Temperature will vary due to environmental conditions it is used in,
1. Red LED (47°c-49°c)-use on horses and animals with a thick coat. Peoples knees and other joints to provide pain relief (especially arthritis)
2. Orange LED (44°c-46°c)-use on peoples backs (consider using it over a thin t-shirt if you have sensitive skin to heat but can be used directly on the skin, just turn down if it feels too warm) and clipped out horses if red is too warm for them.
4. Green LED (41°c-43°c)- use on peoples back and if a person wishes to lay down on the pad
5. Flashing Green LED (37°c-40°c)-same as green above just slightly cooler.
This is just a rough guide, if used on yourself drop down a setting if too warm, if used on animals make sure they aren’t too warm by carrying out regular checks, never leave the pad unsupervised.
-Use 15-20 minutes before a ride to help cold backed horses, 15-20 minutes after a ride to relax
- 30 minutes - 1 hour a day for treatment of a problem area on people or animals.
- 30 minutes a day for maintenance or relaxation sessions.
- There is no maximum length of time you can leave it on.